Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INDENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does INDENT exist?
Definitions of INDENT in dictionaries:
- noun - an order for goods to be exported or imported
- noun - the space left between the margin and the start of an indented line
- verb - set in from the margin
- verb - cut or tear along an irregular line so that the parts can later be matched for authentication
- verb - make a depression into
- verb - notch the edge of or make jagged
- verb - bind by or as if by indentures, as of an apprentice or servant
- To set (the first line of a paragraph, for example) in from the margin.
- To cut or tear (a document with two or more copies) along an irregular line so that the parts can later be matched for establishing authenticity.
- To draw up (a document) in duplicate or triplicate.
- To notch or serrate the edge of; make jagged.
- To make notches, grooves, or holes in (wood, for example) for the purpose of mortising.
- To fit or join together by or as if by mortising.
- To order (goods) by purchase order or official requisition.
- To make or form an indentation.
- To draw up or order an indent.
- The act of indenting or the condition of being indented.
- A blank space before the beginning of an indented line: a two-pica indent.
- An indenture.
- A U.
- An official requisition or purchase order for goods.
- To make a dent in: a bay that indents the southern coast.
- To impress (a design, for example); stamp.
- verb - to cut or tear irregularly
There are 6 letters in INDENT: D E I N N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INDENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INDENT plus a wildcard: INDENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INDENT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INDENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.