Scrabble word: INDENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does INDENT exist?
Definitions of INDENT in dictionaries:
- noun - an order for goods to be exported or imported
- noun - the space left between the margin and the start of an indented line
- verb - set in from the margin
- verb - cut or tear along an irregular line so that the parts can later be matched for authentication
- verb - make a depression into
- verb - notch the edge of or make jagged
- verb - bind by or as if by indentures, as of an apprentice or servant
- To set (the first line of a paragraph, for example) in from the margin.
- To cut or tear (a document with two or more copies) along an irregular line so that the parts can later be matched for establishing authenticity.
- To draw up (a document) in duplicate or triplicate.
- To notch or serrate the edge of; make jagged.
- To make notches, grooves, or holes in (wood, for example) for the purpose of mortising.
- To fit or join together by or as if by mortising.
- To order (goods) by purchase order or official requisition.
- To make or form an indentation.
- To draw up or order an indent.
- The act of indenting or the condition of being indented.
- A blank space before the beginning of an indented line: a two-pica indent.
- An indenture.
- A U.
- An official requisition or purchase order for goods.
- To make a dent in: a bay that indents the southern coast.
- To impress (a design, for example); stamp.
- verb - to cut or tear irregularly