Scrabble word: TWINNED
In which Scrabble dictionary does TWINNED exist?
Definitions of TWINNED in dictionaries:
- verb - duplicate or match
- verb - bring two objects, ideas, or people together
- verb - grow as twins
- verb - give birth to twins
- adj - being two identical
- Born two in a single birth.
- Paired or coupled with something identical or similar.
- Formed by the process of twinning.
- verb - to bring together in close association
There are 7 letters in TWINNED: D E I N N T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TWINNED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TWINNED plus a wildcard: TWINNED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TWINNED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TWINNED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.