Scrabble word: NINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does NINE exist?
Definitions of NINE in dictionaries:
- noun - the cardinal number that is the sum of eight and one
- noun - a team of professional baseball players who play and travel together
- noun - one of four playing cards in a deck with nine pips on the face
- adj - denoting a quantity consisting of one more than eight and one less than ten
- The cardinal number equal to 8 + 1.
- The ninth in a set or sequence.
- Something having nine parts, units, or members.
- A playing card marked with nine pips.
- The nine players on a side, or the whole team.
- A size, as in clothing or shoes, designated as nine.
- The first or second 9 holes of an 18-hole golf course.
- noun - a number
There are 4 letters in NINE: E I N N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NINE plus a wildcard: NINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NINE
Images for NINE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.