Scrabble word: INNER
In which Scrabble dictionary does INNER exist?
Definitions of INNER in dictionaries:
- adj - located inward
- adj - located or occurring within or closer to a center
- adj - innermost or essential
- adj - confined to an exclusive group
- adj - exclusive to a center
- adj - inside or closer to the inside of the body
- Located or occurring farther inside: an inner room; an inner layer of warm clothing.
- Less apparent; deeper: the inner meaning of a poem.
- Of or relating to the mind or spirit: “Beethoven’s manuscript looks like a bloody record of a tremendous inner battle” (Leonard Bernstein).
- More exclusive, influential, or important: the inner circles of government.
- noun - something that is within