Scrabble word: WINNER
In which Scrabble dictionary does WINNER exist?
Definitions of WINNER in dictionaries:
- noun - the contestant who wins the contest
- noun - a gambler who wins a bet
- noun - a person with a record of successes
- One that wins, especially a victor in sports or a notably successful person.
- verb - to free grain from impurities
- verb - to be victorious
There are 6 letters in WINNER: E I N N R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WINNER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WINNER plus a wildcard: WINNER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WINNER
Images for WINNER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.