Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INTERN
In which Scrabble dictionary does INTERN exist?
Definitions of INTERN in dictionaries:
- noun - an advanced student or graduate in medicine gaining supervised practical experience (`houseman' is a British term)
- verb - deprive of freedom
- verb - work as an intern
- An advanced student or a recent graduate undergoing supervised practical training.
- To train or serve as an intern.
- v - to confine during a war
There are 6 letters in INTERN: E I N N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INTERN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INTERN plus a wildcard: INTERN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INTERN
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INTERN
- intern Program shadowlounge.net
- worlds greatest intern
- internships Why You Should intern to Get into the PR Industry
- The Village Voice Seeks Fall intern for Fork in the Road - New York ...
- You Are This intern If.... Your typical reaction to someones idea is ...
- interninternship nyc marketing intern
- Cartoon Guide to Becoming a Doctor intern Year Guarantees
- internship Overview Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland
- WILLINTUBATEFOR FOOD PARAMEDIC STUDENT T SHIRT from Zazzle.com