Scrabble word: INTERN
Is INTERN valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of INTERN in dictionaries:
- noun - an advanced student or graduate in medicine gaining supervised practical experience (`houseman' is a British term)
- verb - deprive of freedom
- verb - work as an intern
- An advanced student or a recent graduate undergoing supervised practical training.
- To train or serve as an intern.
- verb - to confine during a war
There are 6 letters in INTERN: E I N N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INTERN
Click to search all anagrams of INTERN plus a wildcard: INTERN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INTERN
Images for INTERN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.