Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RENTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does RENTING exist?
Definitions of RENTING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of paying for the use of something (as an apartment or house or car)
- verb - let for money
- verb - grant use or occupation of under a term of contract
- verb - engage for service under a term of contract
- verb - hold under a lease or rental agreement
- adj - to obtain temporary use of in return for compensation [v -ED, -ING, -S] : RENTABLE
There are 7 letters in RENTING: E G I N N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RENTING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RENTING plus a wildcard: RENTING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RENTING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RENTING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.