Scrabble word: RENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does RENT exist?
Definitions of RENT in dictionaries:
- noun - a payment or series of payments made by the lessee to an owner for use of some property, facility, equipment, or service
- noun - an opening made forcibly as by pulling apart
- noun - the return derived from cultivated land in excess of that derived from the poorest land cultivated under similar conditions
- noun - the act of rending or ripping or splitting something
- verb - let for money
- verb - grant use or occupation of under a term of contract
- verb - engage for service under a term of contract
- verb - hold under a lease or rental agreement
- Payment, usually of an amount fixed by contract, made by a tenant at specified intervals in return for the right to occupy or use the property of another.
- A similar payment made for the use of a facility, equipment, or service provided by another.
- The return derived from cultivated or improved land after deduction of all production costs.
- The revenue yielded by a piece of land in excess of that yielded by the poorest or least favorably located land under equal market conditions.
- To obtain occupancy or use of (another’s property) in return for regular payments.
- To be for rent: The cottage rents for $200 a month.
- An opening made by rending; a rip.
- A breach of relations between persons or groups; a rift.
- adj - to obtain temporary use of in return for compensation [v -ED, -ING, -S] : RENTABLE
There are 4 letters in RENT: E N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RENT plus a wildcard: RENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RENT
Images for RENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.