Scrabble word: ENTRY
Is ENTRY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ENTRY in dictionaries:
- noun - an item inserted in a written record
- noun - the act of beginning something new
- noun - a written record of a commercial transaction
- noun - something (manuscripts or architectural plans and models or estimates or works of art of all genres etc.) submitted for the judgment of others (as in a competition)
- noun - something that provides access (to get in or get out)
- noun - the act of entering
- The act or an instance of entering.
- The privilege or right of entering.
- A means or place by which to enter.
- The inclusion or insertion of an item, as in a record: made an entry in the ledger.
- An item entered in this way: a diary full of interesting entries.
- An entry word, as in a dictionary; a headword.
- A headword along with its related text.
- One entered in a competition: The magazine received 400 entries for its poetry contest.
- noun - a place of entrance
There are 5 letters in ENTRY: E N R T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ENTRY
Click to search all anagrams of ENTRY plus a wildcard: ENTRY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ENTRY
Images for ENTRY
Lookup in Wiki
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.