Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SENTRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SENTRY exist?
Definitions of SENTRY in dictionaries:
- noun - a person employed to keep watch for some anticipated event
- A guard, especially a soldier posted at a given spot to prevent the passage of unauthorized persons.
- The duty of a sentry; watch.
- n - one who stands guard
There are 6 letters in SENTRY: E N R S T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SENTRY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SENTRY plus a wildcard: SENTRY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SENTRY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SENTRY
- Superman VS sentry Gladiator and Blue Marvel - Comic Vine
- Who is the sentry The Daily P.O.P.
- Martian Manhunter vs The sentry - Comic Vine
- Superman VS sentry by mikemaluk on deviantART
- sentry Vs. A.M.A.Z.O. (JLU)... - Comic Vine
- Bor (Odins Dad) vs. The sentry - Comic Vine
- sentry vs Superman - Comic Vine
- Cyborg Superman vs sentry and King Hyperion - Comic Vine