Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NETS
In which Scrabble dictionary does NETS exist?
Definitions of NETS in dictionaries:
- noun - a computer network consisting of a worldwide network of computer networks that use the TCP/IP network protocols to facilitate data transmission and exchange
- noun - a trap made of netting to catch fish or birds or insects
- noun - the excess of revenues over outlays in a given period of time (including depreciation and other non-cash expenses)
- noun - a goal lined with netting (as in soccer or hockey)
- noun - game equipment consisting of a strip of netting dividing the playing area in tennis or badminton
- noun - an open fabric of string or rope or wire woven together at regular intervals
- verb - make as a net profit
- verb - yield as a net profit
- verb - construct or form a web, as if by weaving
- verb - catch with a net
- verb - to catch in a net (a type of openwork fabric)
There are 4 letters in NETS: E N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NETS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NETS plus a wildcard: NETS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NETS
Images for NETS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.