Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TENSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TENSE exist?
Definitions of TENSE in dictionaries:
- noun - a grammatical category of verbs used to express distinctions of time
- verb - become stretched or tense or taut
- verb - increase the tension on
- verb - become tense, nervous, or uneasy
- verb - cause to be tense and uneasy or nervous or anxious
- adj - in or of a state of physical or nervous tension
- adj - pronounced with relatively tense tongue muscles (e.g., the vowel sound in `beat')
- adj - taut or rigid
- Tightly stretched; taut.
- In a state of mental or nervous tension.
- Characterized by nervous tension or suspense.
- Enunciated with taut muscles, as the sound (t).
- Any one of the inflected forms in the conjugation of a verb that indicates the time, such as past, present, or future, as well as the continuance or completion of the action or state.
- A set of tense forms indicating a particular time: the future tense.
- adj - fully stretched, so as not to be slack
- v - to bring together in intricate confusion
There are 5 letters in TENSE: E E N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TENSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TENSE plus a wildcard: TENSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TENSE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TENSE
- ... tense
- Grammar Gang Feeling tense
- Present Present tense is used to designate an action that is ocurring ...
- Grammar - English-tense-System.pdf
- The Uzbek tenseaspectmodality system
- We often talk about memories using the past tense because obviously ...
- Simple Past tense is used to describe actions that happened at an ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.