Scrabble word: NEWEST
In which Scrabble dictionary does NEWEST exist?
Definitions of NEWEST in dictionaries:
- adj - not of long duration
- adj - original and of a kind not seen before
- adj - lacking training or experience
- adj - having no previous example or precedent or parallel
- adj - other than the former one(s)
- adj - unaffected by use or exposure
- adj - (of a new kind or fashion) gratuitously new
- adj - in use after medieval times
- adj - used of a living language
- adj - (of crops) harvested at an early stage of development
- adj - unfamiliar
- adj - existing only a short time
- noun - something that is new
There are 6 letters in NEWEST: E E N S T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NEWEST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NEWEST plus a wildcard: NEWEST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NEWEST
Images for NEWEST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.