Scrabble word: WESTERN
In which Scrabble dictionary does WESTERN exist?
Definitions of WESTERN in dictionaries:
- noun - a film about life in the western United States during the period of exploration and development
- noun - a sandwich made from a western omelet
- adj - relating to or characteristic of the western parts of the world or the West as opposed to the eastern or oriental parts
- adj - of or characteristic of regions of the United States west of the Mississippi River
- adj - lying toward or situated in the west
- adj - of wind
- Situated in, toward, or facing the west.
- Coming from the west: western breezes.
- Native to or growing in the west.
- Often Western.
- noun - one who lives in the west