Scrabble word: WESTERN
In which Scrabble dictionary does WESTERN exist?
Definitions of WESTERN in dictionaries:
- noun - a film about life in the western United States during the period of exploration and development
- noun - a sandwich made from a western omelet
- adj - relating to or characteristic of the western parts of the world or the West as opposed to the eastern or oriental parts
- adj - of or characteristic of regions of the United States west of the Mississippi River
- adj - lying toward or situated in the west
- adj - of wind
- Situated in, toward, or facing the west.
- Coming from the west: western breezes.
- Native to or growing in the west.
- Often Western.
- noun - one who lives in the west
There are 7 letters in WESTERN: E E N R S T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WESTERN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WESTERN plus a wildcard: WESTERN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WESTERN
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WESTERN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.