Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EWES
In which Scrabble dictionary does EWES exist?
Definitions of EWES in dictionaries:
- noun - a member of a people living in southern Benin and Togo and southeastern Ghana
- noun - a Kwa language spoken by the Ewe in Ghana and Togo and Benin
- noun - female sheep
- n - a ruminant mammal
There are 4 letters in EWES: E E S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EWES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EWES plus a wildcard: EWES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EWES
Images for EWES
- Breed Characteristics Wensleydale Sheep
- sheep and ewes
- Bloodlines in the sires and ewes include our base stock from Totara ...
- Foundation ewes
- ewes are extreamly feminen with low mortality rates of lambs.
- Hayelle Dorper ewes
- Hippo Birdie Two ewes Osborne Ink
- Market ewes - Home