Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WEEDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does WEEDS exist?
Definitions of WEEDS in dictionaries:
- noun - a black garment (dress) worn by a widow as a sign of mourning
- noun - any plant that crowds out cultivated plants
- noun - a black band worn by a man (on the arm or hat) as a sign of mourning
- noun - street names for marijuana
- verb - clear of weeds
- v - to remove weeds (undesirable plants)
There are 5 letters in WEEDS: D E E S W
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WEEDS plus a wildcard: WEEDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WEEDS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WEEDS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.