Scrabble word: WEED
In which Scrabble dictionary does WEED exist?
Definitions of WEED in dictionaries:
- noun - any plant that crowds out cultivated plants
- noun - a black band worn by a man (on the arm or hat) as a sign of mourning
- noun - street names for marijuana
- verb - clear of weeds
- A plant considered undesirable, unattractive, or troublesome, especially one growing where it is not wanted, as in a garden.
- Rank growth of such plants.
- A water plant, especially seaweed.
- The leaves or stems of a plant as distinguished from the seeds: dill weed.
- Something useless, detrimental, or worthless, especially an animal unfit for breeding.
- A cigarette.
- To clear of weeds.
- To remove (weeds).
- To remove weeds.
- A token of mourning, as a black band worn on a man’s hat or sleeve.
- Often weeds.
- verb - to remove weeds (undesirable plants)
There are 4 letters in WEED: D E E W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WEED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WEED plus a wildcard: WEED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WEED
Images for WEED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.