Scrabble word: WEED
In which Scrabble dictionary does WEED exist?
Definitions of WEED in dictionaries:
- noun - any plant that crowds out cultivated plants
- noun - a black band worn by a man (on the arm or hat) as a sign of mourning
- noun - street names for marijuana
- verb - clear of weeds
- verb - eliminate urine
- A plant considered undesirable, unattractive, or troublesome, especially one growing where it is not wanted, as in a garden.
- Rank growth of such plants.
- A water plant, especially seaweed.
- The leaves or stems of a plant as distinguished from the seeds: dill weed.
- Something useless, detrimental, or worthless, especially an animal unfit for breeding.
- A cigarette.
- To clear of weeds.
- To remove (weeds).
- To remove weeds.
- A token of mourning, as a black band worn on a man’s hat or sleeve.
- Often weeds.
- verb - to remove weeds (undesirable plants)