Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SEW
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEW exist?
Definitions of SEW in dictionaries:
- verb - fasten by sewing
- verb - create (clothes) with cloth
- To make, repair, or fasten by stitching, as with a needle and thread or a sewing machine: sew a dress; sew on a button.
- To work with a needle and thread or with a sewing machine.
- To complete successfully: Our team has sewn up the championship.
- To gain complete control of; monopolize.
- To make sure of: campaign strategists who were trying to sew up the election results.
- adj - to mend or fasten with a needle and thread [v SEWED, SEWN, SEWING, SEWS] : SEWABLE
There are 3 letters in SEW: E S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SEW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SEW plus a wildcard: SEW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEW
Images for SEW
- Choose Whats Best For U Bwalto3s Blog
- One Responseto sew There
- sew and Save Put your skills to profitable use. - 0.00
- sew Craft - Illustrations & Cliparts - sew Craft - MYGRAFICO - DIGITAL ...
- Dateisew graben.jpg Wikipedia
- Childs Toy Kay-ee sew Master sewing Machine
- sew In Hairstyles New Hairstyles 2012 Womenhairdesign.Com
- Uniquely sew was created to help you find the perfect outfit ...
- Cartoon sew What (medium) by BonnieRue tagged ladyscissorsneedle ...
- sew in Weave Hairstyles Best Medium Hairstyle