Scrabble word: SEW
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEW exist?
Definitions of SEW in dictionaries:
- verb - fasten by sewing
- verb - create (clothes) with cloth
- To make, repair, or fasten by stitching, as with a needle and thread or a sewing machine: sew a dress; sew on a button.
- To work with a needle and thread or with a sewing machine.
- To complete successfully: Our team has sewn up the championship.
- To gain complete control of; monopolize.
- To make sure of: campaign strategists who were trying to sew up the election results.
- adj - to mend or fasten with a needle and thread [v SEWED, SEWN, SEWING, SEWS] : SEWABLE
There are 3 letters in SEW: E S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SEW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SEW plus a wildcard: SEW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEW
Images for SEW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.