Scrabble word: SEW
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEW exist?
Definitions of SEW in dictionaries:
- verb - fasten by sewing
- verb - create (clothes) with cloth
- To make, repair, or fasten by stitching, as with a needle and thread or a sewing machine: sew a dress; sew on a button.
- To work with a needle and thread or with a sewing machine.
- To complete successfully: Our team has sewn up the championship.
- To gain complete control of; monopolize.
- To make sure of: campaign strategists who were trying to sew up the election results.
- adj - to mend or fasten with a needle and thread [v SEWED, SEWN, SEWING, SEWS] : SEWABLE