Scrabble word: MEWS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MEWS exist?
Definitions of MEWS in dictionaries:
- noun - street lined with buildings that were originally private stables but have been remodeled as dwellings
- noun - the sound made by a cat (or any sound resembling this)
- noun - the common gull of Eurasia and northeastern North America
- verb - cry like a cat
- verb - utter a high-pitched cry, as of seagulls
- verb - to shut within an enclosure
There are 4 letters in MEWS: E M S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MEWS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MEWS plus a wildcard: MEWS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MEWS
Images for MEWS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.