Scrabble word: MEW
In which Scrabble dictionary does MEW exist?
Definitions of MEW in dictionaries:
- noun - the sound made by a cat (or any sound resembling this)
- noun - the common gull of Eurasia and northeastern North America
- verb - cry like a cat
- verb - utter a high-pitched cry, as of seagulls
- A cage for hawks, especially when molting.
- A secret place; a hideaway.
- A group of buildings originally containing private stables, often converted into residential apartments.
- To confine in or as if in a cage.
- The crying sound of a cat; a meow.
- verb - to shut within an enclosure
There are 3 letters in MEW: E M W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MEW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MEW plus a wildcard: MEW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MEW
Images for MEW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.