Scrabble word: MEW
In which Scrabble dictionary does MEW exist?
Definitions of MEW in dictionaries:
- noun - the sound made by a cat (or any sound resembling this)
- noun - the common gull of Eurasia and northeastern North America
- verb - cry like a cat
- verb - utter a high-pitched cry, as of seagulls
- A cage for hawks, especially when molting.
- A secret place; a hideaway.
- A group of buildings originally containing private stables, often converted into residential apartments.
- To confine in or as if in a cage.
- The crying sound of a cat; a meow.
- verb - to shut within an enclosure