Scrabble word: SKEW
In which Scrabble dictionary does SKEW exist?
Definitions of SKEW in dictionaries:
- verb - turn or place at an angle
- adj - having an oblique or slanting direction or position
- To take an oblique course or direction.
- To look obliquely or sideways.
- To turn or place at an angle.
- To give a bias to; distort.
- Placed or turned to one side; asymmetrical.
- Distorted or biased in meaning or effect.
- Having a part that diverges, as in gearing.
- Neither parallel nor intersecting.
- Not symmetrical about the mean.
- verb - to turn aside
There are 4 letters in SKEW: E K S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SKEW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SKEW plus a wildcard: SKEW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SKEW
Images for SKEW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.