Is SKEW valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SKEW in various dictionaries:
- verb - turn or place at an angle
- adj - having an oblique or slanting direction or position
- To take an oblique course or direction.
- To look obliquely or sideways.
- To turn or place at an angle.
- To give a bias to; distort.
- Placed or turned to one side; asymmetrical.
- Distorted or biased in meaning or effect.
- Having a part that diverges, as in gearing.
- Neither parallel nor intersecting.
- Not symmetrical about the mean.
- verb - to turn aside
There are 4 letters in SKEW: E K S W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SKEW
To search all scrabble anagrams of SKEW, to go: SKEW?
Rearrange the letters in SKEW and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SKEW
What's nearby SKEW
Lookup in Wiki for SKEW
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SKEW, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SKEW"