Scrabble word: SKEW
In which Scrabble dictionary does SKEW exist?
Definitions of SKEW in dictionaries:
- verb - turn or place at an angle
- adj - having an oblique or slanting direction or position
- To take an oblique course or direction.
- To look obliquely or sideways.
- To turn or place at an angle.
- To give a bias to; distort.
- Placed or turned to one side; asymmetrical.
- Distorted or biased in meaning or effect.
- Having a part that diverges, as in gearing.
- Neither parallel nor intersecting.
- Not symmetrical about the mean.
- verb - to turn aside