Scrabble word: WAKES
Is WAKES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of WAKES in dictionaries:
- noun - the consequences of an event (especially a catastrophic event)
- noun - an island in the western Pacific between Guam and Hawaii
- noun - the wave that spreads behind a boat as it moves forward
- noun - a vigil held over a corpse the night before burial
- verb - be awake, be alert, be there
- verb - stop sleeping
- verb - arouse or excite feelings and passions
- verb - make aware of
- verb - cause to become awake or conscious
- verb - to rouse from sleep
There are 5 letters in WAKES: A E K S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WAKES
Click to search all anagrams of WAKES plus a wildcard: WAKES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WAKES
Images for WAKES
Lookup in Wiki for WAKES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.