Scrabble word: WEAK
In which Scrabble dictionary does WEAK exist?
Definitions of WEAK in dictionaries:
- adj - wanting in physical strength
- adj - overly diluted
- adj - (used of vowels or syllables) pronounced with little or no stress
- adj - wanting in moral strength, courage, or will
- adj - tending downward in price
- adj - deficient or lacking in some skill
- adj - lacking bodily or muscular strength or vitality
- adj - (used of verbs) having standard (or regular) inflection
- adj - not having authority, political strength, or governing power
- adj - deficient in magnitude
- adj - likely to fail under stress or pressure
- adj - deficient in intelligence or mental power
- Lacking physical strength, energy, or vigor; feeble.
- Likely to fail under pressure, stress, or strain; lacking resistance: a weak link in a chain.
- Lacking firmness of character or strength of will.
- Lacking the proper strength or amount of ingredients: weak coffee.
- Lacking the ability to function normally or fully: a weak heart.
- Lacking aptitude or skill: a weak student; weak in math.
- Lacking or resulting from a lack of intelligence.
- Lacking persuasiveness; unconvincing: a weak argument.
- Lacking authority or the power to govern.
- Lacking potency or intensity: weak sunlight.
- Of, relating to, or being those verbs in Germanic languages that form a past tense and past participle by means of a dental suffix, as start, started; have, had; bring, brought.
- Of, relating to, or being the inflection of nouns or adjectives in Germanic languages with a declensional suffix that historically contained an n.
- Unstressed or unaccented in pronunciation or poetic meter.
- Designating a verse ending in which the metrical stress falls on a word or syllable that is unstressed in normal speech, such as a preposition.
- These adjectives mean lacking or showing a lack of strength.
- adj - lacking strength
There are 4 letters in WEAK: A E K W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WEAK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WEAK plus a wildcard: WEAK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WEAK
Images for WEAK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.