Scrabble word: WEAK
In which Scrabble dictionary does WEAK exist?
Definitions of WEAK in dictionaries:
- adj - wanting in physical strength
- adj - overly diluted
- adj - (used of vowels or syllables) pronounced with little or no stress
- adj - wanting in moral strength, courage, or will
- adj - tending downward in price
- adj - deficient or lacking in some skill
- adj - lacking bodily or muscular strength or vitality
- adj - (used of verbs) having standard (or regular) inflection
- adj - not having authority, political strength, or governing power
- adj - deficient in magnitude
- adj - likely to fail under stress or pressure
- adj - deficient in intelligence or mental power
- Lacking physical strength, energy, or vigor; feeble.
- Likely to fail under pressure, stress, or strain; lacking resistance: a weak link in a chain.
- Lacking firmness of character or strength of will.
- Lacking the proper strength or amount of ingredients: weak coffee.
- Lacking the ability to function normally or fully: a weak heart.
- Lacking aptitude or skill: a weak student; weak in math.
- Lacking or resulting from a lack of intelligence.
- Lacking persuasiveness; unconvincing: a weak argument.
- Lacking authority or the power to govern.
- Lacking potency or intensity: weak sunlight.
- Of, relating to, or being those verbs in Germanic languages that form a past tense and past participle by means of a dental suffix, as start, started; have, had; bring, brought.
- Of, relating to, or being the inflection of nouns or adjectives in Germanic languages with a declensional suffix that historically contained an n.
- Unstressed or unaccented in pronunciation or poetic meter.
- Designating a verse ending in which the metrical stress falls on a word or syllable that is unstressed in normal speech, such as a preposition.
- These adjectives mean lacking or showing a lack of strength.
- adj - lacking strength