Scrabble word: WREAK
In which Scrabble dictionary does WREAK exist?
Definitions of WREAK in dictionaries:
- verb - cause to happen or to occur as a consequence
- To inflict (vengeance or punishment) upon a person.
- To express or gratify (anger, malevolence, or resentment); vent.
- To bring about; cause: wreak havoc.
- To take vengeance for; avenge.
- verb - to cause to be endured; impose
There are 5 letters in WREAK: A E K R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WREAK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WREAK plus a wildcard: WREAK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WREAK
Images for WREAK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.