Scrabble word: WEAKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does WEAKER exist?
Definitions of WEAKER in dictionaries:
- adj - wanting in physical strength
- adj - overly diluted
- adj - (used of vowels or syllables) pronounced with little or no stress
- adj - wanting in moral strength, courage, or will
- adj - tending downward in price
- adj - deficient or lacking in some skill
- adj - lacking bodily or muscular strength or vitality
- adj - (used of verbs) having standard (or regular) inflection
- adj - not having authority, political strength, or governing power
- adj - deficient in magnitude
- adj - likely to fail under stress or pressure
- adj - deficient in intelligence or mental power
- adj - lacking strength
There are 6 letters in WEAKER: A E E K R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WEAKER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WEAKER plus a wildcard: WEAKER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WEAKER
Images for WEAKER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.