Scrabble word: WEEK
In which Scrabble dictionary does WEEK exist?
Definitions of WEEK in dictionaries:
- noun - any period of seven consecutive days
- noun - hours or days of work in a calendar week
- noun - a period of seven consecutive days starting on Sunday
- A period of seven days: a week of rain.
- A seven-day calendar period, especially one starting with Sunday and continuing through Saturday: this week.
- A week designated by an event or a holiday occurring within it: commencement week.
- A week dedicated to a particular cause or institution: Home Safety Week.
- The part of a calendar week devoted to work, school, or business: working a three-day week.
- One week from a specified day: I’ll see you Friday week.
- One week ago from a specified day: It was Friday week that we last met.
- noun - a period of seven days