Scrabble word: WEEK
In which Scrabble dictionary does WEEK exist?
Definitions of WEEK in dictionaries:
- noun - any period of seven consecutive days
- noun - hours or days of work in a calendar week
- noun - a period of seven consecutive days starting on Sunday
- A period of seven days: a week of rain.
- A seven-day calendar period, especially one starting with Sunday and continuing through Saturday: this week.
- A week designated by an event or a holiday occurring within it: commencement week.
- A week dedicated to a particular cause or institution: Home Safety Week.
- The part of a calendar week devoted to work, school, or business: working a three-day week.
- One week from a specified day: I’ll see you Friday week.
- One week ago from a specified day: It was Friday week that we last met.
- noun - a period of seven days
There are 4 letters in WEEK: E E K W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WEEK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WEEK plus a wildcard: WEEK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WEEK
Images for WEEK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.