Scrabble word: REEK
In which Scrabble dictionary does REEK exist?
Definitions of REEK in dictionaries:
- noun - a distinctive odor that is offensively unpleasant
- verb - have an element suggestive (of something)
- verb - smell badly and offensively
- verb - be wet with sweat or blood, as of one's face
- verb - give off smoke, fumes, warm vapour, steam, etc.
- To smoke, steam, or fume.
- To be pervaded by something unpleasant: “This document... reeks of selfpity and self-deception” (Christopher Hitchens).
- To give off or become permeated with a strong, unpleasant odor: “Grandma, who reeks of face powder and lilac water” (Garrison Keillor).
- To emit or exude (smoke, for example).
- To process or treat by exposing to the action of smoke.
- A strong, offensive odor; a stench.
- But at least in one case Old English rKocan did mean “to stink,” hardly a surprise when one considers how bad some smoke smells.
- verb - to give off a strong, unpleasant odor
There are 4 letters in REEK: E E K R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REEK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REEK plus a wildcard: REEK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REEK
Images for REEK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.