Scrabble word: CREEK
In which Scrabble dictionary does CREEK exist?
Definitions of CREEK in dictionaries:
- noun - a natural stream of water smaller than a river (and often a tributary of a river)
- noun - any member of the Creek Confederacy (especially the Muskogee) formerly living in Georgia and Alabama but now chiefly in Oklahoma
- Also called branch, brook1Regional.
- A channel or stream running through a salt marsh: tidal creeks teeming with shore wildlife.
- A small inlet in a shoreline, extending farther inland than a cove.
- noun - a watercourse smaller than a river
There are 5 letters in CREEK: C E E K R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CREEK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CREEK plus a wildcard: CREEK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CREEK
Images for CREEK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.