Scrabble word: CREEK
In which Scrabble dictionary does CREEK exist?
Definitions of CREEK in dictionaries:
- noun - a natural stream of water smaller than a river (and often a tributary of a river)
- noun - any member of the Creek Confederacy (especially the Muskogee) formerly living in Georgia and Alabama but now chiefly in Oklahoma
- Also called branch, brook1Regional.
- A channel or stream running through a salt marsh: tidal creeks teeming with shore wildlife.
- A small inlet in a shoreline, extending farther inland than a cove.
- noun - a watercourse smaller than a river