Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CERE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CERE exist?
Definitions of CERE in dictionaries:
- noun - the fleshy, waxy covering at the base of the upper beak of some birds
- verb - wrap up in a cerecloth
- A fleshy or waxlike swelling at the base of the upper part of the beak in certain birds, such as parrots.
- v - to wrap in a waxy cloth
There are 4 letters in CERE: C E E R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CERE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CERE plus a wildcard: CERE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CERE
Images for CERE
- cere the fleshy patch of skin above a birds beak where the nostrils ...
- Roma Museo delle cere
- Female Parakeet brown cere Male Parakeet blue cere
- FileGagnac-sur-cere.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Attrazioni inutili Madame Tussauds - Londra Segreta
- Album Didier Cr
- Budgie cere Hand Fed Budgies
- Place Mercadial St Cr - click here to visit the English language ...
- cere_cere_con_sombrero.jpg (580 435 pxeles tamao de ...
- Notice the cere is blue. this shows the bird is male.
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.