Scrabble word: CREPE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CREPE exist?
Definitions of CREPE in dictionaries:
- noun - paper with a crinkled texture
- noun - small very thin pancake
- noun - a soft thin light fabric with a crinkled surface
- verb - cover or drape with crape
- A light, soft, thin fabric of silk, cotton, wool, or another fiber, with a crinkled surface.
- See crape (n.
- Crepe paper.
- Crepe rubber.
- verb - to frizz the hair
There are 5 letters in CREPE: C E E P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CREPE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CREPE plus a wildcard: CREPE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CREPE
Images for CREPE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.