Scrabble word: CREEPS
Is CREEPS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CREEPS in dictionaries:
- noun - a disease of cattle and sheep attributed to a dietary deficiency
- noun - a feeling of fear and revulsion
- noun - someone unpleasantly strange or eccentric
- noun - a slow longitudinal movement or deformation
- noun - a pen that is fenced so that young animals can enter but adults cannot
- noun - a slow mode of locomotion on hands and knees or dragging the body
- verb - move slowly
- verb - to go stealthily or furtively
- verb - grow or spread, often in such a way as to cover (a surface)
- verb - show submission or fear
- verb - to move with the body on or near the ground
There are 6 letters in CREEPS: C E E P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CREEPS
Click to search all anagrams of CREEPS plus a wildcard: CREEPS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CREEPS
Images for CREEPS
Lookup in Wiki for CREEPS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.