Scrabble word: RESPECT
In which Scrabble dictionary does RESPECT exist?
Definitions of RESPECT in dictionaries:
- noun - (usually preceded by `in') a detail or point
- noun - the condition of being honored (esteemed or respected or well regarded)
- noun - an attitude of admiration or esteem
- noun - a courteous expression (by word or deed) of esteem or regard
- noun - behavior intended to please your parents
- noun - a feeling of friendship and esteem
- noun - courteous regard for people's feelings
- verb - regard highly
- verb - show respect towards
- To feel or show deferential regard for; esteem.
- To avoid violation of or interference with: respect the speed limit.
- To relate or refer to; concern.
- A feeling of appreciative, often deferential regard; esteem.
- The state of being regarded with honor or esteem.
- Willingness to show consideration or appreciation.
- A particular aspect, feature, or detail: In many respects this is an important decision.
- Relation; reference.
- verb - to have a high regard for