Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CERES
In which Scrabble dictionary does CERES exist?
Definitions of CERES in dictionaries:
- noun - (Roman mythology) goddess of agriculture
- noun - the largest asteroid and the first discovered
- noun - the fleshy, waxy covering at the base of the upper beak of some birds
- verb - wrap up in a cerecloth
- The goddess of agriculture.
- The largest asteroid and the first to be discovered, having an orbit between Mars and Jupiter.
- v - to wrap in a waxy cloth
There are 5 letters in CERES: C E E R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CERES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CERES plus a wildcard: CERES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CERES
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CERES
- Hubble image ofasteroid 1 ceres
- If ceres were to suddenly depart the asteroid belt by what percentage ...
- NASAs Voyage to the Giant Asteroids Vesta & ceres
- Photo Solar system object ceres
- Dawn Mission Multimedia Images Galleries ceres
- ceres - Asteroide - RESUBIDO
- Imagem de ceres tirado pelo Telescpio espacial Hubble ( NASA ).
- ceresplanetHDlabranogrey ceres grey ceres HD silverceres ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.