Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SCREED
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCREED exist?
Definitions of SCREED in dictionaries:
- noun - a long monotonous harangue
- noun - a long piece of writing
- noun - an accurately levelled strip of material placed on a wall or floor as guide for the even application of plaster or concrete
- A long, monotonous harangue or piece of writing.
- A strip of wood, plaster, or metal placed on a wall or pavement as a guide for the even application of plaster or concrete.
- A layer or strip of material used to level off a horizontal surface such as a floor.
- A smooth final surface of a substance, such as concrete, applied to a floor.
- verb - to tear into small strips
There are 6 letters in SCREED: C D E E R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCREED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCREED plus a wildcard: SCREED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCREED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCREED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.