Scrabble word: SCREED
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCREED exist?
Definitions of SCREED in dictionaries:
- noun - a long monotonous harangue
- noun - a long piece of writing
- noun - an accurately levelled strip of material placed on a wall or floor as guide for the even application of plaster or concrete
- A long, monotonous harangue or piece of writing.
- A strip of wood, plaster, or metal placed on a wall or pavement as a guide for the even application of plaster or concrete.
- A layer or strip of material used to level off a horizontal surface such as a floor.
- A smooth final surface of a substance, such as concrete, applied to a floor.
- verb - to tear into small strips