Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DECRIES
In which Scrabble dictionary does DECRIES exist?
Definitions of DECRIES in dictionaries:
- verb - express strong disapproval of
- v - to condemn openly
There are 7 letters in DECRIES: C D E E I R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DECRIES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DECRIES plus a wildcard: DECRIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DECRIES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DECRIES
- Ventura decries Fascist America After Judge Tosses TSA Case
- Bristol Palin decries Elitist Hollywood And Other Bits And Bobs ...
- Christie decries attack by state teachers union - Worldnews.com
- ... dcris signent leur retour pour narguer les populations
- Horwath decries OLG pressure tactics News Londoner
- Rep. Pete Sessions decries Texas redistricting ruling lauds Rep ...
- Rushdie decries Mindset Of The Fanatic That Sparks Anti-American ...
- ... Ryan Kiesels progressive memo decries Oklahoma legislative trends
- Carolla decries Misogynist Witch Hunt
- Frontlines Fanning decries commercialism in public broadcasting USC ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.