Scrabble word: DESCRIBE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DESCRIBE exist?
Definitions of DESCRIBE in dictionaries:
- verb - give a description of
- verb - to give an account or representation of in words
- verb - make a mark or lines on a surface
- verb - identify as in botany or biology, for example
- To give an account of in speech or writing.
- To convey an idea or impression of; characterize: She described her childhood as a time of wonder and discovery.
- To represent pictorially; depict: Goya’s etchings describe the horrors of war in grotesque detail.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to tell the facts, details, or particulars of something verbally or in writing”: described the accident; narrated their experiences in the Far East; an explorer reciting her adventures; a mercenary recounting his exploits; parents rehearsing the dangers the children faced; related the day’s events; came back and reported what she had seen.
- verb - to give a verbal account of
There are 8 letters in DESCRIBE: B C D E E I R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DESCRIBE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DESCRIBE plus a wildcard: DESCRIBE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DESCRIBE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DESCRIBE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.