Scrabble word: BIRDS
Is BIRDS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BIRDS in dictionaries:
- noun - warm-blooded egg-laying vertebrates characterized by feathers and forelimbs modified as wings
- noun - the flesh of a bird or fowl (wild or domestic) used as food
- noun - informal terms for a (young) woman
- noun - a cry or noise made to express displeasure or contempt
- noun - badminton equipment consisting of a ball of cork or rubber with a crown of feathers
- verb - watch and study birds in their natural habitat
- verb - to hunt birds (winged, warm-blooded vertebrates)
There are 5 letters in BIRDS: B D I R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BIRDS
Click to search all anagrams of BIRDS plus a wildcard: BIRDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BIRDS
Images for BIRDS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.