Scrabble word: BIDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BIDS exist?
Definitions of BIDS in dictionaries:
- noun - an authoritative direction or instruction to do something
- noun - an attempt to get something
- noun - a formal proposal to buy at a specified price
- noun - (bridge) the number of tricks a bridge player is willing to contract to make
- verb - propose a payment
- verb - invoke upon
- verb - ask for or request earnestly
- verb - make a demand, as for a card or a suit or a show of hands
- verb - make a serious effort to attain something
- verb - ask someone in a friendly way to do something
- verb - to make a bid (an offer of a price)
There are 4 letters in BIDS: B D I S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BIDS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BIDS plus a wildcard: BIDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BIDS
Images for BIDS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.