Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BIS exist?
Definitions of BIS in dictionaries:
- noun - a heavy brittle diamagnetic trivalent metallic element (resembles arsenic and antimony chemically)
- Used to request an additional performance.
- adv - two times
There are 3 letters in BIS: B I S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BIS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BIS plus a wildcard: BIS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BIS
Images for BIS
- Dream believe and never lose Hope bis --
- ... lanamentos da bis visite seu site www.chocolatebis.com.br
- Other sites that have written about bis
- Chocolate bis Lacta - GET BRASIL - Brazilian Products Produtos ...
- bisbisbis - Makefor
- bis Comidinhas
- TOP bis
- Mentes Ociosas bis Laka
- 10 LUGAR CHOCOLATE bis
- bis-- bis ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.