Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BINS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BINS exist?
Definitions of BINS in dictionaries:
- noun - a container
- noun - the quantity contained in a bin
- noun - an identification number consisting of a two-part code assigned to banks and savings associations
- verb - store in bins
- v - to store in a large receptacle
There are 4 letters in BINS: B I N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BINS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BINS plus a wildcard: BINS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BINS
Images for BINS
- Recycling Services The Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead
- Home Litter bins Plastic Litter bins Trent Litter Bin
- Recycling bins from Message Mats
- KITWB - wall kit b - rhino tuff picking bins - plastic storage bins ...
- ... bins - plastic storage bins - small parts storage - racking shelving
- Full size JPG preview Recycling bin icon
- KITWJ - wall kit j - rhino tuff picking bins - plastic storage bins ...
- Wheelie Bin Covers Recycling and Wheelie bins News Recycling
- Commercial waste - trade bins Scarborough Borough Council
- Easy4bins for complete office recycling
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.