Scrabble word: BASIN
Is BASIN valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BASIN in dictionaries:
- noun - a bowl-shaped vessel
- noun - the quantity that a basin will hold
- noun - a natural depression in the surface of the land often with a lake at the bottom of it
- noun - the entire geographical area drained by a river and its tributaries
- noun - a bathroom sink that is permanently installed and connected to a water supply and drainpipe
- An open, shallow, usually round container used especially for holding liquids.
- The amount that such a vessel can hold.
- A washbowl; a sink.
- An artificially enclosed area of a river or harbor designed so that the water level remains unaffected by tidal changes.
- A small enclosed or partly enclosed body of water.
- A region drained by a single river system: the Amazon basin.
- A broad tract of land in which the rock strata are tilted toward a common center.
- A large, bowl-shaped depression in the surface of the land or ocean floor.
- adj - a large bowl [n -S] : BASINAL, BASINED
There are 5 letters in BASIN: A B I N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BASIN
Click to search all anagrams of BASIN plus a wildcard: BASIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BASIN
Images for BASIN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.