Scrabble word: BASIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does BASIN exist?
Definitions of BASIN in dictionaries:
- noun - a bowl-shaped vessel
- noun - the quantity that a basin will hold
- noun - a natural depression in the surface of the land often with a lake at the bottom of it
- noun - the entire geographical area drained by a river and its tributaries
- noun - a bathroom sink that is permanently installed and connected to a water supply and drainpipe
- An open, shallow, usually round container used especially for holding liquids.
- The amount that such a vessel can hold.
- A washbowl; a sink.
- An artificially enclosed area of a river or harbor designed so that the water level remains unaffected by tidal changes.
- A small enclosed or partly enclosed body of water.
- A region drained by a single river system: the Amazon basin.
- A broad tract of land in which the rock strata are tilted toward a common center.
- A large, bowl-shaped depression in the surface of the land or ocean floor.
- adj - a large bowl [n -S] : BASINAL, BASINED