Scrabble word: BASINS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BASINS exist?
Definitions of BASINS in dictionaries:
- noun - a bowl-shaped vessel
- noun - the quantity that a basin will hold
- noun - a natural depression in the surface of the land often with a lake at the bottom of it
- noun - the entire geographical area drained by a river and its tributaries
- noun - a bathroom sink that is permanently installed and connected to a water supply and drainpipe
- adj - a large bowl [n -S] : BASINAL, BASINED
There are 6 letters in BASINS: A B I N S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BASINS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BASINS plus a wildcard: BASINS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BASINS
Images for BASINS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.