Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BASS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BASS exist?
Definitions of BASS in dictionaries:
- noun - the lowest part of the musical range
- noun - the lowest part in polyphonic music
- noun - an adult male singer with the lowest voice
- noun - the lean flesh of a saltwater fish of the family Serranidae
- noun - any of various North American freshwater fish with lean flesh (especially of the genus Micropterus)
- noun - the lowest adult male singing voice
- noun - the member with the lowest range of a family of musical instruments
- noun - nontechnical name for any of numerous edible marine and freshwater spiny-finned fishes
- adj - having or denoting a low vocal or instrumental range
- Any of several North American freshwater fishes of the family Centrarchidae, related to but larger than the sunfishes.
- Any of various marine fishes of the family Serranidae, such as the sea bass and the striped bass.
- A low-pitched sound or tone.
- The tones in the lowest register of an instrument.
- The lowest part in vocal or instrumental part music.
- A male singing voice of the lowest range.
- A singer who has such a voice.
- An instrument, especially a double bass, that produces tones in a low register.
- Having a deep tone.
- Low in pitch.
- noun - an edible fish
There are 4 letters in BASS: A B S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BASS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BASS plus a wildcard: BASS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BASS
Images for BASS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.