Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SABINES
In which Scrabble dictionary does SABINES exist?
Definitions of SABINES in dictionaries:
- noun - a river in eastern Texas that flows south into the Gulf of Mexico
- noun - a member of an ancient Oscan-speaking people of the central Apennines north of Rome who were conquered and assimilated into the Roman state in 290 BC
- n - an evergreen shrub
There are 7 letters in SABINES: A B E I N S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SABINES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SABINES plus a wildcard: SABINES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SABINES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SABINES
- Jaime sabines - Poemas de Jaime sabines
- Les sabines uvre de Jacques-Louis DAVID (Paris 1748 Bruxelles ...
- ChiapasTours - Jaime sabines
- sabines detail
- ... Astrologue les Matronalia commmorait lenlvement des sabines
- Enlvement des sabines (1574-82) par Giambologna dans la Loggia ...
- SawstonAncientHistory - sabines
- Jaime sabines The Poetry Foundation
- Nicolas Poussin LEnlvement des sabines vers 1640
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.