Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BANSHIES
In which Scrabble dictionary does BANSHIES exist?
Definitions of BANSHIES in dictionaries:
- noun - (Irish folklore) a female spirit who wails to warn of impending death
- n - a female spirit
There are 8 letters in BANSHIES: A B E H I N S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BANSHIES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BANSHIES plus a wildcard: BANSHIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BANSHIES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BANSHIES
- In other corners of the world the wraith is considered to be the ...
- Tales of Appalachian Banshees
- Siouxsie and the Banshees Pictures (15 of 168) Last.fm
- Las Banshees
- Yamaha Banshee Havey Bikes
- ... Records Webshop Siouxsie And The Banshees - At The BBC (3CD DVD
- Siouxsie And The Banshees Graphics Code Siouxsie And The Banshees ...
- Siouxsie & The Banshees photo
- Siouxsie & The Banshees photo - Gothic Goddess
- 1984 - The Cure
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.