Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NEBS
In which Scrabble dictionary does NEBS exist?
Definitions of NEBS in dictionaries:
- noun - a long projecting or anterior elongation of an animal's head
- noun - horny projecting mouth of a bird
- n - the beak of a bird
There are 4 letters in NEBS: B E N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NEBS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NEBS plus a wildcard: NEBS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NEBS
Images for NEBS
- nebs Press Releases News from nebs
- nebs logo nebs Compliance Top 3 Misconceptions of nebs Standards
- Certified to nebs level 3
- Juniper Netscreen SSG-550-001-nebs Firewall VPN Appliance ...
- nebs - Neue Europische Bewegung Schweiz - Das europische ...
- Albuterol Sulfate (Albuterol Sulfate Inhalation Solution) Patient ...
- Switches and Routers Video Encoders Transmission Optical Networks VoIP ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.