Scrabble word: BENDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BENDS exist?
Definitions of BENDS in dictionaries:
- noun - pain resulting from rapid change in pressure
- noun - a circular segment of a curve
- noun - movement that causes the formation of a curve
- noun - curved segment (of a road or river or railroad track etc.)
- noun - an angular or rounded shape made by folding
- noun - a town in central Oregon at the eastern foot of the Cascade Range
- noun - diagonal line traversing a shield from the upper right corner to the lower left
- verb - form a curve
- verb - change direction
- verb - cause (a plastic object) to assume a crooked or angular form
- verb - bend one's back forward from the waist on down
- verb - turn from a straight course, fixed direction, or line of interest
- verb - bend a joint
- adv - to deviate from straightness [v CURVED, CURVING, CURVES] : CURVEDLY
There are 5 letters in BENDS: B D E N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BENDS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BENDS plus a wildcard: BENDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BENDS
Images for BENDS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.