Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BLENDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLENDS exist?
Definitions of BLENDS in dictionaries:
- noun - an occurrence of thorough mixing
- noun - a new word formed by joining two others and combining their meanings
- noun - the act of blending components together thoroughly
- verb - combine into one
- verb - blend or harmonize
- verb - mix together different elements
- v - to mix smoothly and inseparably together
There are 6 letters in BLENDS: B D E L N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLENDS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLENDS plus a wildcard: BLENDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLENDS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BLENDS
- Teaching blends and Digraphs Make Take & Teach
- Tipos de estampados Pattern Paradise
- Blend Phonics Consonant Chart - PDF
- blends well with rose sandalwood clary sage and all citrus oils ...
- View and Print Your Matching Consonant blends Worksheet
- GREY blends
- ... intervention area while teaching common consonant blends and digraphs
- Ediciones Photoscape Texturas para blends
- Sparrow sleutelhanger met vogelhuisje wit-wit
- Two Letter Consonants blends Worksheets - Two Letter blends
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.