Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BUNDLES
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUNDLES exist?
Definitions of BUNDLES in dictionaries:
- noun - a collection of things wrapped or boxed together
- noun - a package of several things tied together for carrying or storing
- noun - a large sum of money (especially as pay or profit)
- verb - make into a bundle
- verb - gather or cause to gather into a cluster
- verb - compress into a wad
- verb - sleep fully clothed in the same bed with one's betrothed
- verb - to fasten a group of objects together
There are 7 letters in BUNDLES: B D E L N S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUNDLES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUNDLES plus a wildcard: BUNDLES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUNDLES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BUNDLES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.