Scrabble word: BUNDLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUNDLE exist?
Definitions of BUNDLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a collection of things wrapped or boxed together
- noun - a package of several things tied together for carrying or storing
- noun - a large sum of money (especially as pay or profit)
- verb - make into a bundle
- verb - gather or cause to gather into a cluster
- verb - compress into a wad
- verb - sleep fully clothed in the same bed with one's betrothed
- A group of objects held together, as by tying or wrapping.
- Something wrapped or tied up for carrying; a package.
- A cluster or strand of closely bound muscle or nerve fibers.
- A vascular bundle.
- A large amount; a lot: had a bundle of fun at the dance.
- A large sum of money: made a bundle selling real estate.
- To tie, wrap, or gather together.
- To dispatch or dispense of quickly and with little fuss; hustle: bundled the child off to school.
- To dress (a person) warmly: bundled them up in winter clothes.
- To hurry; hasten: The children came bundling in from outside.
- To dress oneself warmly.
- To sleep in the same bed while fully clothed, a custom formerly practiced by engaged couples in New England and in Wales.
- verb - to fasten a group of objects together
There are 6 letters in BUNDLE: B D E L N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUNDLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUNDLE plus a wildcard: BUNDLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUNDLE
Images for BUNDLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.